Thursday, September 22, 2011

The price of beauty

Image: Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


While standing in line at the bank yesterday, the bank manager came up to me.


“Excuse me ma’me, are you OK?” he asked with concern in his voice.


“Yes, why?”

“Well your face was contorted in such a way I thought you were about to be sick”, he said sheepishly.


I could feel my face burning bright red. Embarrassed I replied. “Oh no everything is fine. I was just doing my face yoga.”


Thankfully the next teller became available and I scurried off as quickly as possible to hide my shame. Then it dawned on me.  They video tape everyone in the bank don't they?! CRAP! Sometimes I forget I live in the world with other people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...