Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello, my name is.....???

Madame X

This is my new foster baby. She doesn't have a name yet.   I think for now I will call her Madame X.   She was rescued from a cruelty situation and placed in my care until she gets healthier.  Aside from some physical illness that will be taken care of with meds and a low weight that can be cured with food and treats,  Ms. X's fur was matted from head to toe. 


We cut what we could but at some point she will need to be put under the "milk" in order to clean up her head, neck and ears.  She is a mess.  One big mat ball.  I am toying with naming her Madeline; Maddy for short.  Get it? Maddy?  Matted fur?  HA,  I kill me.

But in all seriousness, no matter what I am going through in my life that sucks, when i give my time to helping another being (human or animal) it takes my mind from that dark place to reach out to another who is in their own.  Maybe together we can end up on the brighter side of life.


I feel like i should say namasta now...so namasta.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...