Monday, September 19, 2011

Wrinkle me this


There are about 57 muscles in your face and just like the ones in your body, these will start to sag and droop over time. As my birthday approaches I can start to see the cracks, crevices and JOWLS! Oh my!

So what's a girl to do? Surgery? That's a little too expensive for me now and it probably hurts. Botox? Shooting poison in my head doesn't appeal to me and plus I'm sure it doesn't work on the jowls.

Well here's something that is not so new but its beginning to take the medical community and yoga studios by storm. Facial Yoga. For only 20 minutes a day by contorting your face into weird shapes and goofy looks you can transform yourself into a younger looking you. Some experts say that if you do these exercises everyday for 20 minutes you will begin to notice a difference in two to four weeks.

This isn't fast but its cheap and natural, not to mention natural looking. Do some research and check it out on the web. See if your local yoga studio offers classes or get the exercises off the web. You can even get an App for it.

Maybe by this time next year I will look younger than I did this year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...