Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can you hear me pee now?






I like cell phones.  I own one.  I actually have owned many over the years because I wanted the latest and prettiest, or I needed a new one because I broke one dropping it or worse…I lost one (OK really its been two and its too painful to talk about).  Cell phones have their uses.  Talking to people is the main reason that comes to mind but honestly, do we have to talk to folks while we are on the can?


I was in this office building the other day and needed to stop by the loo.  Walking in I heard a voice coming from one of the stalls.  A woman was having a conversation with a friend (I at least hope it was her BFF) while she was making a poop and pee.  I could hear a stream of water hitting the toilet and loud explosions of gases escaping from her body while she shared the latest gossip. I find that to be totally disgusting.  I don’t want to talk to someone while I'm doing my business and I certainly don’t want to talk to someone while they are doing theirs.  Who wants to hear that?  Just because we can take cell phones anywhere does that mean we really have to? 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...