Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Fair Lady




OMG!   I am soooo disgusted with myself.  I know I am trying to be more accepting of my self and not be critical but honestly, today I was shopping at Wal-Mart and everyone there was dressed better than me.  E V E R Y O N E !  That's just wrong.

I need to pull myself together.  I can’t be a slob.  I need to start updating my wardrobe.  Actually, I need a wardrobe to update is more accurate, but the point is I need to figure out what to get, where to go. I just don’t have a clue as to what to get; what looks good for my build, etc. I’m not a fashionista.

I think what I really need is a personal stylist.  I want someone to transform me from this bulging, faded, wrinkled wardrobe Wal-Mart wanna-be to someone put together, someone who looks like she has order in her life.

But, being that I am unemployed at the moment getting a personal stylist is not a possibility. I gotta figure this crap out on my own.  God help me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...