Monday, October 3, 2011

These threads they are a changin'



OK y’all; you know how disturbed I was last week about my threads when I went to my local Wal-Mart (see October 1st post to relive my trauma).  So much so that I decided to change my wardrobe and/or my style.


I will be the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about clothes, fashion, style (uh that’s why I am at this point right now).  I hate shopping for clothes.  I hate trying them on. It’s just not a fun experience.  Honestly, I would rather wear capri cargo pants, a white tee shirt and my flops.  But that’s gotta change. It’s time for me to grow up.


Since I can’t hire a personal stylist I am going to have to do this on my own. That scares the hell outta me because I don’t know where to begin.  Trust me, I need a lot of fixing.  So I will begin where most people start….at Google.  I am sure there are plenty of tips and info out there to get me started on the fashion runway that’s hiding in my closet.  Hopefully this won't cost me a dime or at least not more than a dollar!


So if you are fashionably challenged like me….stay tuned.  Once a week I will post what I have done or will try to do and see where it takes me.


Wish me luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...