Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Round and round we go....Reincarnation




I don’t know how many people in this world believe in reincarnation but I bet it’s a lot. I myself do not know if such a thing is true.  I don’t have memories of them.  

Who knows, perhaps I lived a life in London enjoying time as a well-to-do lady of society or perhaps I was thrown overboard a ship by the man I loved only to be ‘et up by sharks.

Like I said, I don’t have any memories of them (thankfully so on some).  And since I don’t, I don’t think I should spend my time now trying to figure it out.  It’s over and gone, that past life or lives.  I need to focus on now. This life. Today.

Though I must admit, if reincarnation is real, I will be grateful to not remember the bad parts of this life, like the year 2009 and 2010!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...