Sunday, January 22, 2012

Exercise dilemma




Trying to catch up on my reading, I came across an article that talked about what you can do to burn off 1,000 calories worth of chocolate (put me within a 10 miles radius of plain M&M's and it can happen). 

You can:

Go bowling for 5 hours - That's fine but what about all the cheese nachos and beer I consume?

Walk for 3 hours - Send me to a shopping mall. I wonder what they have in the food court?

Wash dishes for 7 hours - Not a problem as long as my dishwasher holds out.  7 hours straight might wear it out.

Climb stairs for 2 - Nope.  Heard a nasty story once about walking up stairs so I couldn't do it.  It had to do with boogers on the hand rail. 

Do aerobics for 2 -  I get winded just reaching for the remote. I wonder if I can watch a video for two hours?  

I will be glad when January is over and they stop talking about all the New Year's delusions resolutions tips and start telling us which chocolate is best for Valentine's Day! 

4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Exercise is very bad for you #fact

[Ooooo, word verification 'gatto', an alternative spelling of gateau - if that isn't a sign I don't know what is]

Anonymous said...

Laughung Boy and I are on a diet...it's agony.

sp

Barbara said...

It is agony. Tell me not to eat something and that's when I want it more. Oddly, it doesn't work with veggies.

Barbara said...

It IS a sign. I must eat cake now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...