Monday, January 23, 2012

A Sign from God




Yesterday while eating lunch with my Mom, she asked why I hadn't made that chocolate cake I use to make all the time.  She was hoping I would make it again soon.


Then this morning I was reading a comment about my last post  from Daddy P and he had pointed out his word verification was a derivative of "gateau" (a cake) and that it was a sign (about exercising). 


After noting that, I went to check my email and received a note from a friend who wanted me to read this:

  http://www.sogoodblog.com/2012/01/18/quick-bite-mcdonalds-oreo-cookies-n-cream-pie/


So I decided God must want me to make a chocolate cake!  I pulled out my recipe for the cake my mom requested.  It's called a Black Devil's Food Cake. 

Hummm....something to ponder.

4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Obviously I deserve a slice.

Barbara said...

I am still pondering if God wants me to make a Devil's food cake. But fear of Mom superceeds everything, so if you can wrestle a slice from her then it's yours! Sadly the rest of the cake is spoken for...heehee

Anonymous said...

Wish I lived next door, SP

Vanessa said...

Signs to bake a cake. Delicious looking cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...