Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have an Ouchie




So I have tennis elbow.  It hurts.  I use to make fun of people who complained about having it because it sounded so lame.  Though when you think about it, it is lame since it makes you lame. You really can't  use your arm without writhing in pain.

Yesterday, I tried to open my jar of peanut butter.  I thought I was going to pass out. Then  I tried to open it with my left hand but the pain was still creeping around in my right arm.  So then I sat on the floor, put the jar between my feet and used my left hand.  YAY!  Peanut butter for me!



It was peanut butter so I needed to go above and beyond the normal to achieve my goal.  Now if only I could just apply that same philosophy to other areas of my life.

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I've had tennis elbow in the past ... indeed, it's quite an "ouchie". I wish I'd thought of spreading peanut butter on it #wrongendofthestick

Barbara said...

I believe its considered physical therepy here. Also, I believe Peanut Butter to be a miracle cure-all; almost as good as your ginger nuts I hear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...