Friday, February 17, 2012

So long little friend

Theodore Tumbles...Acrobat Extraordinaire




Today I had to drop off Little Lid (also known as Theodore Tumbles...Acrobat Extraordinaire) back at the shelter.  I have had him since December so I think I may have leaked a few tears in public when I dropped him off.  Not a pretty sight, I can assure y'all.

His little leg has healed and may have a slight limp when he walks but he is quite the character.  I think who ever adopts him will be very surprised at his charming personality.  



Its the weekend so this is the best time for him to be at the shelter.  Tons of people come in Saturday and Sunday.  I just hope someone nice and kind adopts him so he doesn't have to wait too long for a home. 

Lordy!  These tears just keep leaking.  I better drink more water to replace whats coming out.

3 comments:

Kaffesoester said...

He looks so lovely, I love cats. If only I could adopt him!

Barbara said...

He is a sweety. Funny I never cared for cats, only dogs. But then they sort of moved in on me! I think there was a kitteth campaign to get me to change my mind....it worked.

flurrious said...

I love his little face! He looks like he's thinking about something annoying. So cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...