Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life without TV part whatever......

Once upon a time (a few years back) I was in for my annual Doctor's visit and he told me I was fat.  He's German and does not mince words.  Just straight and to the point that man.

After I stopped crying, he told me that I should eat only those things I DON'T see on TV. 

So you know where I am going with this don't you? 

Since I haven't been watching TV.....

today I had a McGriddle for breakfast



and Chicken Fingers from Whataburger! 




Yum

3 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I've just watched a bit of TV and didn't see anything about champagne or caviar. I shall follow your doctor's advice immediately!

Barbara said...

I think this no TV thing is doing some good after all!

Anonymous said...

We have McDonalds here in France, and after intial outrage, when, as fast as they were being built, they were being pulled down again over night, they've become really popular.

SP

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...