Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life without TV




Sunday:

Lived life fine without the tube.  In the evening, around 7ish, I turned on the radio, laid on the couch and read one of my books from a stock pile.  Around 11ish that evening I woke up after having fallen asleep some time after the first few pages.  Was wide awake for several hours, so I cleaned out the closet.

Monday:

Read the same book as Sunday, fell asleep after a couple more pages.  Cleaned out the pantry.

Tuesday:

Surfed the Internet until bed time.


Am I cheating if I surf the net instead of watching TV?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crikey Barbara, we must be living parallel lives, I fall asleep after about two sentences.

Opening a book is a sure fire cure for insomnia for me.

SP

Barbara said...

LOL. I think that's why I have so many books piled up to read. I fall asleep as soon as the spine cracks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...